A new Stampin’ Up! Customer Online Store will debut on August 4th. Here are some tips to help you:
- The NEW Online Store goes LIVE on the same day that the NEW Mini Catalog goes LIVE so it’s important that you review the following tips now, ahead of time, so you can be ready to order:
- The current Password on your account will NOT pre-fill from the old online store to the new online store like you may be accustomed to. If your password automatically pre-fills for you and you DON’T know your password, I would urge you to go to your account at http://www.stampinup.com NOW and request to change your password so you’ll know what to type in on August 4th. Click on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD to reset. If you know your password, you should be all set. You’ll just have to type it in.
- Your Designated Demonstrator (hopefully me), that you currently shop with can continue to be your demonstrator but you must choose this demonstrator when placing your order or one will automatically be assigned to you. You may still use a demonstrators host/hostess code with your order if you do that each time you order.
- NEW: Guest Check-out: If you choose to check-out as a Guest which is a new option, instead of signing in to an account, you can still enter a demonstrator BUT, if you do not choose a demonstrator, one will be automatically assigned to you. Make sure you pick your own demonstrator.
NEW ONLINE STORE HIGHLIGHTS!
- The Online Store will now work on all desktops, tablets,and mobile phones, yay!
- Larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details to be seen will make your shopping experience more pleasant.
- Inventory status information will be displayed such as: retiring soon, low inventory, or back-ordered.
- Create and share your own personalized wish lists with the products you love.
- Simplified checkout process.
Our NEW Mini Catalog will be LIVE also!
Looks how pretty the cover is and I’ll get to show you
the catalog on August 4th!
As always, I am here to help you! If you need help setting up your Online Account or prefer that I place your order for you, please let me know!
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Thanks for stopping by today!