Here’s a cute gift card holder that’s fast to make! I made a few of these for my booth at NW Creations & Collectibles in Gresham, Oregon, and you can make them too with our Hats Off Bundle of stamps and dies!
- Holder: Start with an 7-1/2â€ x 3-1/4â€ piece of paper or cardstock (CS). I used Basic Gray CS and Smokey Slate CS. On the long side, score at the 3-3/4â€ mark. On the short side, score at the 3/8â€ and the 2-7/8â€ marks.
- Fold in half along the first score line. Punch the open end with the slot from the Label Me Fancy Punch.
- Unfold the piece. Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut away the two skinny scored segments on one end of the piece (see diagram).
- Fold the piece along all the score lines.
- Put Tombow on the skinny tabs and bring together to form gift card holder.
- Run the holder through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Bark embossing folder.
- Ribbon: Cut a 12â€ length of ribbon and feed it through both slots of the holder.
- Push a gift card into the holder, thereby pushing a loop of ribbon into the holder with it.
- Once the gift card is pushed in all the way, tie a knot at the opening. To remove the gift card just pull on the ribbon.
- Decorate the cover as desired. I used the Hats Off Bundle. Hat is stamped in Misty Moonlight ink on coordinating CS, and label is stamped in Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen & Pale Papaya inks.
NOTE: If you Add All to Cart you can edit cart once in store
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that youâ€™re ordering with me and youâ€™ll get my rewards! ðŸ™‚
Please reach out if there is anything I can do to help you stay crafty!