I have a SIMPLE card to share with you today! It’s a YUMMY ice cream card ~ perfect for this weekend’s upcoming HOT weather out here in the pacific northwest! 😁
I used the Cloud Punch to make my ice cream scoops that are on top of my cone!
Check out the pink scoop. It’s the NEW Bubble Bath card stock!
Here are the measurements so that you can make this card yourself:
- Berry Burst: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″: score at 4 1/4″ & fold in half for card base
- Crumb Cake: scrap to die cut cone
- Bubble Bath: scrap to punch out cloud
- Basic White: scrap to punch out cloud
- Basic White: scrap to stamp words onto & punch out
- Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4″ for inside of card
- 2 x 5 1/2″
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 or more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Please reach out if there is anything I can do to help you stay crafty!