Easter is right around the corner so of course I am in full treat making mode! I have a few of these available in my booth at NW Creations & Collectibles, or you can make them yourself! These are a quick and easy treat holder using the Easter Bunny Stamp Set on p. 52 of the January – April 2023 Mini Catalog. It’s on the Last Chance Products List, so hurry and get your bundle before it sells out!
This treat holder fits a Hershey’s chocolate bunny perfectly. They come in a 6-pack and you can find them at Target, Wal-Mart, or on Amazon.
- Cardstock: 1-3/4 x 7-1/4, score at 4-1/2, 5, 6-5/8
- Country Gingham DSP: 1-1/2 x 5, score at 1/2, 2-1/4, 2-3/4, 4-1/2
- Burnish the score lines on your cardstock with your Bone Folder.
- Slide the ends of the cardstock into the Label Me Lovely Punch through the center of the punch lining up the card stock just until the end is covered by the punch outline and punch each end.
- Burnish the score lines of the Country Gingham DSP. Then apply a small strip of Tear & Tape to the short end of the DSP and adhere the ends together to make a box.
- Slide the DSP over the bottom of the cardstock. Then place a Mini Glue Dot under the cardstock flap and fold it over on to the DSP and adhere it in place.
- Tie a bow out of ribbon and use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere it to the top of the treat holder.
- Die cut a heart out of Basic White cardstock. Then stamp sentiment from Easter Bunny stamp set in coordinating ink.
- Add heart to treat box with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 or more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂