Here are the birthday cards I made for August. I send them out to all my customers and friends. Would you like a birthday card from me? 🙂 Send me a private FB Messenger note or email with your name and address and I’ll add you to my birthday list!
These cards were quick to put together and are so lovely in person.
I also made a few thank you cards with the same ‘Go Greetings’ stamp set. It is new favorite!
If you’d like to make this card yourself, here are the instructions:
Cutting & Scoring:
• Basic White Thick card base– 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”
• Mossy Meadow – scrap for two bough punch outs
• Rich Razzleberry – 1” x 5 ¼”
• Basic White – scrap for sentiment
• DSP – 2 ¾” x 5 ¼” floral, 1 3/8” x 5 ¼” pink diamonds
• Attach both DSP pieces to folded card base as shown.
• Use Basic Border Die with stitched points to cut Rich Razzlebery strip in half. Adhere over the seam of DSP pieces.
• Stamp sentiment in Rich Razzlerberry ink on white scrap. Die cut with Stitched Rectangle die.
Attach Mossy Meadow leaves to back, then adhere to card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Color 3 gems with Dark Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend marker. Let dry, then attach to card.
ADD ALL TO CART:
NOTE: If you Add All to Cart you can edit cart once in store
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 or more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!
Please reach out if there is anything I can do to help you stay crafty!