I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Conversations Bundle and the super cute Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog to create a CAS Valentine’s Day card to share with you today.
I also cut a heart from the Sweet Talk DSP with the heart die from the Bouquet Of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder.
The sentiment is stamped in VersaMark ink, and heat embossed in white embossing powder. I also added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Sweet Talk DSP to a piece of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
• Blushing Bride CS: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″
• Highland Heather CS: 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″, (2) 1-7/8″ x 2-1/2
• Real Red CS: Bouquet Of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder die cut
• Basic White CS: 4″ x 5-1/4″
• Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper: 1-3/4″ x 5″, (2) 1-3/4″ x 2-3/8″, Bouquet Of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder die cut, 1/2″ x 4″
NOTE: If you Add All to Cart you can edit cart once in store
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today!
Please reach out if there is anything I can do to help you stay crafty!