Today I have a card to share with you featuring the Always In My Heart Bundle, which includes the Always in My Heart Stamp Set and the Floral Heart Dies. The heartfelt sentiments make them perfect for Valentine’s Day, wedding, and other projects. To create even more versatility, combine with the coordinating Floral Heart DiesÂ & cut out a variety of flowers and leaves, create clusters of flowers or use them individually. Either way, you’ll love the way they look on your projects!
- Cut a 5-1/2â€ x 8-1/2â€ piece of Old Olive Cardstock. Score at 4-1/4â€. Fold in half to form card base. Burnish
crease using a Bone Folder.
- Cut True Love Designer Series Paper 5 1/4â€ x 4â€. Color with Old Olive and Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to
front of Old Olive card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock 2 3/4â€ x 2 3/4â€.
- Cut Basic White Cardstock 2 1/2â€ x 2 1/2â€. Stamp sentiment in Rococo Rose Ink. Adhere to
Basic Black Cardstock. Put Stampinâ€™ Dimensionals on the back on the Basic Black and adhere at an angle on
the front of the True Love Designer Series Paper.
- Attach the Heart Charms with a Glue Dot to the front of the card.
- Added bonus, make a matching envelope. Cut a matching piece of DSP: 6â€ x 3â€. Use Stampinâ€™ Seal on the
back flap of the envelope, adhere the DSP piece and trim off excess. Color the piece of DSP just like you did
before with Old Olive and Rococo Rose Blends, then adhere to the envelope.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that youâ€™re ordering with me and youâ€™ll get my rewards! ðŸ™‚
Thanks for stopping by today!