Here’s another quick post for you today featuring the Hallows Night Magic Bundle!
- Cut card base using Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 11 x 4-1/4, score in half at 5-1/2.
- Cut card layers: Basic Black 3-3/4 x 5, and Rich Razzleberry 3-5/8 x 4-7/8.
- Stamp smaller spider in random directions with Memento Black ink on four sides of Rich Razzleberry CS layer.
- Adhere the stamped Rich Razzleberry CS layer to the Basic Black CS layer and then onto the Blackberry Bliss CS card base.
- With Memento Black ink, stamp two large spiders onto the Gray Granite CS and cut out with dies.
- With Memento Black ink, stamp tag shaped image onto Whisper White CS. Using Blackberry Bliss ink, stamp sentiment onto stamped tag piece. Cut out with smaller tag die.
- Color flower & leaves with Light Rich Razzleberry & Light Mossy Meadow Blends Markers.
- Cut Black Glimmer Paper with larger tag die. Note: Use both dies at same time to cut glimmer paper.
Reserve inner tag shape for a future project.
- Center and adhere Glimmer tag piece onto card.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere stamped tag piece on top of (or in cutout area) of Black Glimmer paper.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere two cut out spiders.
- Place one large Iridescent Pearl near sentiment.
- Inside of card, adhere 3-3/4â€ x 5â€ piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock.
- Stamp Happy Halloween in Blackberry Bliss ink and any number of spiders in Memento Black ink.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Thank you for stopping by today!