Here’s another Back to School card featuring the Harvest Hellos Stamp Set which coordinates with the Apple Builder Punch:
I CASE’d this card from the talented Mary Brown. Here are the details of how she made this card:
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Old World Paper Embossing Folder, layer onto Real Red – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Gilded Autumn DSP – brown chevron print – cut out scalloped stitched rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies, cut off so that it is 3 1/2″, add to card front
- Tie a piece of Forever Greenery Ribbon, add panel to card front
- Real Red – stamp apple two times using Memento Black
- Granny Apple Green – stamp 2 leaves using Memento Black
- So Suede – stamp 2 stems using Memento Black
- Punch everything out, layer, add to card front using Dimensionals
- Granny Apple Green – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add to card front using Dimensionals
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
Join promotion, September 1-30
- In addition to the regular starter kit (forÂ $99), new recruits choose ($125Â worth of products) and will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anneâ€™s Lace stamp setâ€”all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host Code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Thanks for stopping by today!