I used the Beautiful Autumn Bundle from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog to create this card for you today. I just switched up the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set so that I would have a couple of different cards on hand, depending on what I needed.
I used Early Espresso Cardstock for the card base, and the Rectangle Stitched Dies to cut a piece of the beautiful Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP. Here’s a look at the Beautiful Autumn Bundle, with includes the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set and the Autumn Punch Pack:
For each of the sentiments I on the cards, I stamped them ink VersaMark ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock and embossed the image with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder before I heated embossed it.
I stamped the leaf images from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set in Early Espresso Ink and Cajun Craze Ink (stamped off) on a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock, and punched them out with the coordinating punch from the Autumn Punch Pack. I finished off the card front with three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack.
For the inside of the card, I stamped a couple more leaves in Early Espresso Ink onto a panel of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
You can see a list of supplies used to create these cards, including the card measurements, at the bottom of this post.
Stampinâ€™ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion: September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampinâ€™ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1â€“30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anneâ€™s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus youâ€™ll get the Queen Annesâ€™ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly Host code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own Host rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!Â
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 4-1/4â€³ x 11â€³ card base, scored at 5-1/2â€³
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: StitchedÂ RectangleÂ die cut
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4â€³ x 5-1/4â€³ panel (card inside), scraps for three Autumn Punch Pack punches
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper: Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampinâ€™ Up! Supplies: